Saturday, July 14, 2012

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Review

I have Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover to review for you. This is a two-part makeup remover, and it's probably my current favorite. I recently bought a new bottle of this, as I'm down to my last drops in my current one. Take a looksie!






With makeup

After removal

My used cotton pad

The Good:
This remover is veryy gentle! It removes my makeup really easily, with just a few swipes. It doesn't irritate my eyes, either. 

The Bad:
This remover does leave behind a slight oily residue, even though one of its claims is that it doesn't. I'm also confused, since it says "oil free" but it has two parts, and one of them looks a heck of a lot like oil, so I don't know what to believe. However, I can wipe off the residue easily with a tissue.

Overall:
I am happy that I repurchased this remover, but next time I think I'll buy a different one. It irritates me that it advertises itself as oil free, when it looks like it has oil, and leaves a slight oily residue. I do recommend this, however. 

No comments:

Post a Comment