Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara Review

Helloo again! I have a whole slew of posts for you guys today, starting with Bobbi Brown's Everything mascara! Just so you know, this mascara was given to me as a gift- Bobbi Brown cosmetics, while fabulous, are INSANELY expensive. On Sephora's website, this mascara retails for 24 freakin' dollars!! I don't know about you, but there is no way in hell that I am paying that much for a mascara. ANYways, check it out after the jump!








Before

After 1 coat


The Good:
I looove this mascara! This was my first ever "real" mascara, so we go back a long ways. XD This is definitely not for someone who wants dramatic lashes, but I wear it for school and it makes my lashes look defined, soft and fluttery. There's no clumping, flaking, or smudging with this baby!

The Bad:
The only bad thing I can think of with this mascara is the price. $24 is so much! :( I know there's a drugstore dupe out there somewhere... I'll find it!!

Overall:
If you have money to blow and are looking for a soft, natural look that's Bobbi's trademark, pick this up! There's literally no issues with this mascara. I love everything about it! (Other than the price tag that is..)


No comments:

Post a Comment