Sunday, July 15, 2012

Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara Review

Heyy!! Today I have another mascara for you. I know, I know, I've been a little crazy with the mascara's lately. Don't worry, though, it's almost over! I'll have a concealer or foundation review up later today, so get exciteddd! XP Anyways... let's get down to the actual review now. This is Maybelline's Illegal Length, which I already kinda reviewed in my haul video, which you can watch here. This is a relatively new mascara from Maybelline, I believe they came out with it sometime in early 2012. It's a fiber mascara, which means that there are little fibers in the formula that adhere onto your lashes and are supposed to make them longer (don't quote me on that). All I know is that I LOVE it!!
Hooray for awesome packaging!





Bare, curled lashes (you know the drill)

2 coats

2 coats

The Good:
WOW!! This mascara makes my lashes look super long! Those fibers really work! I also loove the packaging, it's so sleek and classy. The shape is almost identical to Maybelline's Lash Stiletto, which I don't own, but when I was looking at them in the store they looked veryy similar. I like this packaging better than the rounded tubes that Maybelline has for their Volum' Express line. The brush is also really nice, not too big or anything, and it made application super easy. 

The Bad:
Almost nothing bad here! The only thing I can think of is that I think that if I applied more than 2 coats, I would've experienced some clumping. However, this isn't an issue for me as I almost never apply more than 2 coats, and I don't think I'd need more than that with this baby!

Overall:
If you want long, gorgeous lashes, you NEED this!!! I'm not kidding. It's the shiz! Everything is fantastic about this mascara, and when I went to Target I paid less than $7 for it. :O JUST GO BUY IT ALREADY. 


No comments:

Post a Comment