Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sephora Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner Review & Swatching

 Hola chicos! Que tal? Today I have a liquid eyeliner to review for you today. It's Sephora's Long Lasting Eyeliner. This is just your everyday, run of the mill black eyeliner. Check it out after the jump!






Lemme reminisce for a sec- way back in the day (okay, more about half a year ago) I HATED liquid eyeliner. Could not STAND the stuff. I realized this after I purchased it. At first I thought it was just this one, but I soon realized it was all liquid eyeliners. Fast forward to about a month ago. I watched a cat eye tutorial on YouTube, and was determined to master the liquid eyeliner. Well, whaddya know, I did it! And learned on this incredible journey that this is some pretty awesomesauce liquid eyeliner. It's veryyy black, and while I would prefer a felt tip applicator, the brush is just fine with me. I have no problems with wear time on this, it lasts me through the day. Sephora says this currently isn't in stock on their website, but they do have a number of other liquid eyeliners in their collection that I'm sure would be identical to this. If you're looking for a basic liquid eyeliner, pick this up!
Until next time,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment